Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug report.
Summary: Review Request: perl-MogileFS-Client - Client library for the MogileFS distributed file system
tibbs at math.uh.edu changed:
What |Removed |Added
------- Additional Comments From tibbs at math.uh.edu 2007-06-20 15:40 EST -------
Just some minor issues:
I wonder if a more correct URL wouldn't be
I don't think it's particularly important, but it takes some clicking to get
down to the Perl module from the master mogilefs site..
Since the 10-basics.t test simply can't do anything useful without an actual
server running locally, I suggest that you just delete the test file before
running make test:
# This test cannot run without a local MogileFS server
I don't think either of these issues are significant enough to hold up this package.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(MogileFS::Client) = 1.07
perl-MogileFS-Client = 1.07-1.fc8
* %check is present and all tests which can be run pass:
All tests successful, 1 test skipped.
Files=2, Tests=2, 1 wallclock secs ( 0.34 cusr + 0.08 csys = 0.42 CPU)
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.